ABd creates experiences that allow consumers to engage with your brand in its own digital silo. This is what we call “informational dominance.” It requires us to:
- Develop and execute demand generation, lead management and automated digital marketing programs to drive lead conversion.
- Manage the performance and effectiveness of all marketing and lead generation campaigns including lead scoring and nurturing.
- Develop the marketing automation infrastructure, implementing best practices, including guidelines for emails, landing pages, campaigns etc.
- Be your “sales opportunity catalyst”—forecasting, measuring, analyzing and reporting on the impact of demand creation activities on sales.
- Oversee database management—segmentation, list acquisition/import, data cleansing, event capture and lead management.
- Work in conjunction with you on inbound marketing strategies (SEM, SEO, paid social, website management).
- Manage Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager configuration, tagging and ongoing reporting & analysis.
- Drive A/B testing with marketing deliverables, analyze the results and give recommendations for best path forward.
- Work cross-functionally (with Marketing, Product, Sales, IT) to drive more engagement, KPIs, process and general buy-in of programs.
Chris Birt is our Advocate in Chief. He starts every customer journey at ABd.